Call (609) 597-9009 | 508 E Bay Ave. Manahawkin, NJ 08050
Requirements to Enjoy Lucky’s
Everything you need to know before your pet’s stay at our B&B
We have placed these requirements to help protect your pet and the pets staying with us. If your pet requires an updated vaccination please make arrangements for the vaccination to be administered no less than 14 days prior to any visit. Titers will also be accepted with proper documentation.
- Proof of DHLPP, rabies and bordetella*.
- Dogs must be flea, tick and heart worm free, and have a yearly or six-month negative Fecal.
- All dogs must be on a monthly heart worm, flea and tick prevention.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered for group play and at least 4 months of age.
- All dogs that are not spayed/neutered may play, however it’s not guaranteed.
- Any dog that is toy or dog aggressive may not be accepted for group play. They may stay for boarding but will not be able to socialize with other dogs.
- We may refuse any guest that has people aggressive behaviors.
- Cats must have proof of FVRCP and rabies.
- Cats must be Flea and Tick free, and have a yearly or six-month negative fecal.
- All exotics must have ‘normal’ stool, and eating habits for 3 days prior to boarding.
- If we have multiple birds at the same time, large birds must have a certificate for good health by your veterinarian. Proof of blood work within a year.
- Certification from a veterinarian is required for each of our guests before admittance can be allowed.