Many people ask when is a good time to make puppy’s first grooming appointment. It is recommended that usually following their second round of vaccinations – or around 16 weeks of age.
Around four months, puppies are still fairly trusting of strangers and will acclimate to different environments relatively easily.
When your puppy is comfortable being handled, you are ready to begin brushing and combing. They can then be introduced to a professional groomer, such as our compassionate, experienced staff.
What makes our Pet S’Paw the best:
- We clean each area (tub & table) after each pet
- We sanitize the scissors, clippers, brushes, towels and anything used after each pet
- We use safe, natural shampoos and products
- Complete non-smoking facility
- We dry everyone after their bath with clean warm towels
- Give kisses and hugs to all in our care
- Go at the pet’s pace
- We do not force anything on the pets, we want this to be a positive experience for all
- We have and continue to groom many show dogs before their dog shows
- Use safe and non-toxic cleaning products
- Experienced, loving groomers
So, make your brand-new puppy’s first grooming experience is the best it can be!
Call and make an appointment with our S’Paw today!